Welcome to The Amphibious Warfare blog, the place for you who can't decide whether you prefer mud to salty seas or vice versa. Here you'll find books, films, model kits and a few other things that are related to the world of amphibious warfare, many times from a modellers point of view. Do not hesitate to comment or give me a hint if you miss something here. Please do not expect this blog to get updated every day.

/Stellan

8.5.12

On the bench; LCM 3, Operation Torch 1942, part 5



Just have to show you all I'm not sleeping but doing my best to finish this LCM. A bit of filtering and rust staining were done this evening. About time I start on painting the GMC 6x6 truck.

By the way, I got a Trumpeter LCM 3 in a parcel from UK today. Now I got all parts for a new LCM project in 1/72. Eh, you say I'm busy doing something else? Yes, I got Trumpeter's LCM in 1/48 half built and waiting for the Torch tub to cross the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment